NEW ANTHURIUMS ON WATER!
Antogether and OZ Export were testing the new packaging for Anthuriums on water. This innovation brings a lot of advantages to the wholesaler and especially the florist. Try it out now for a special price!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• One bucket contains 4 Anthurium bunches with 5 stems each.
• The Anthuriums are protected by the collars and every bunch is separately packed with a sleeve. (See pictures below)
• Available for all 40 varieties by Antogether.
• Fust code: 906.
• Recognizable by the name: Anthurium aqua.
Photo by: Anthuriuminfo
3 ADVANTAGES FOR YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMER!
1. Presentation of the beautiful Anthurium is a lot easier!
2. It is easier for you to re-sell per bunch instead of a whole box!
3. You don’t have to unwrap it!
This solution will save you a lot of time, and time is money. Your customers will be very happy with the fact you can easily sell smaller bunches and you don’t have to unwrap everything. So your life and florist-life will be a lot easier!
TRY IT NOW FOR A SPECIAL INTRODUCTION PRICE
Week 21 (Friday 19 May – Friday 26 May) we have a special offer for our OZ-customers:
- Anthurium aqua Tropical (per 20 stems)
- Anthurium aqua Midori (per 20 stems)
Antogether is a collaboration between cut Anthurium producers Spekflowers, Oosterzon and Van Adrichem. This collaboration adds up to 11 hectares op greenhouses and over 40 cultivars. Hence they are able to supply a wide assortment of exclusive, large-flowered cut Anthuriums at short notice!
Photo by: AntogetherВсе новости