ADD WAX, COLOUR OR SNOW TO YOUR CHRISTMAS FLOWERS
Flowers and greens are beautiful by itself, but during the Holidays you can go a bit more glamorous. Together with our partners Waximum and Multi Color Flowers you can colour, snow, wax your Christmas flowers. You can even give them a velvet of satin look-and-feel!
HOW TO ORDER THESE UNIQUE PRODUCTS
You can select ready-made products from our fresh stock in the webshop, or you can ask your account manager for special requests. Almost everything is possible, but(!) please take in account that we and the supplier need time to enhance your products with care. Processing and drying times differ per product, please contact your account manager for specific product information.
Waxing proces at Waxium.
A FEW OF THE MANY OPTIONS to ENHANCE YOUR FLOWERS & GREENS
- Decorative velvet: A thin layer of felt is applied to the flower. This layer gives the flower a velvety appearance, very romantic!
- Winter look: a thin velvet layer and shimmer, which looks just like fresh snow. You can ‘snow’ the flower with or without glitter.
- Wax: A layer of paraffin is applied to the flower. Under a continuously monitored temperature a layer of paraffin is applied to the flower. This wax layer will give your flowers a robust and sturdy look. You can wax Roses, Zantedeschia, ornamental fruits like apples and other products.
- Satin: With this method a thin layer of satin is sprayed on the product. This gives the flower that silky appearance with a pearl-like shine.
- Glitter: This probably doesn’t need much explaining… but we can add as much glitter and sparkle to your products as you like!
- Paint: Different colours available, also metallic colours like gold, copper, platinum, silver, etcetera.
TAKE A LOOK BACKSTAGE at MULTI COLOR FLOWERS
We visited Multi Color Flower to take a look backstage, we love to share some of the pictures with you:
These ladies are spraying glue and then snow onto the flowers. For snow they have to repeat the proces. If you only glue once you’ll probably loose all the snow before the flower reaches the bouquet.
During the Christmas season most of the flowers are dipped into the paint, this proces is quicker than the proces were the flower “drinks” the paint. We will show you that proces at the end of this blog.
It is a messy job, but some one has to do it! The paint dripping over the buckets look kinda artistic, don’t you think???
The big machine with paint is for the other option. Here the buckets are filled with paint by this big machine. Then they place the flowers in the bucket, store them for a bit and while the flowers drink the water, they also drink the paint. As a result the flower petals will absorb the colour and you’ll get blue Roses.
At the end, the flowers are checked, packed and send to us. Pick your own Christmas flowers in our webshop or ask your account manager for special requests.
Naar alle nieuwsitems