Privacy statement administration customers
This privacy statement is to inform you about the personal data we collect in the context of our customers’ administration, and how we use this.
This privacy statement only applies to personal data that we process in the context of our customers’ administration and not to information we process in other contexts. For all other contexts, please refer to the relevant privacy statements.
Who are we?
We are OZ Export BV. We are responsible for processing the information described in this privacy statement. Our contact details are:
OZ Export B.V.
1424 LH De Kwakel
If you have questions about this privacy statement, you can reach us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the above-mentioned address.
Which personal data do we process?
In the context referred to in this document, we collect and store various information from you. The following list shows the categories of information we process.
- Name, Address, Telephone, Email;
- Financial information (bank account number);
- Information relevant to ordering and supplying or provision of services;
- Information relevant to calculating and recording income and expenditure, and to making and collecting payments;
- Information relevant to maintaining contact with suppliers.
We will retain the above-mentioned information for a maximum of two years after the transaction it relates to has been completed, unless there is a legal requirement to hold it for longer.
What do we use your information for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- supplying, ordering or providing services;
- calculating and recording income and expenditure, and making and receiving payments;
- collection of receivables, including those which are to be placed in the hands of third parties, as well as other internal management activities;
- taking care of transport for delivery of goods and services;
- maintaining contact with suppliers;
- handling of disputes and auditing accounts;
- cooperation for assessment or collection of municipal, provincial and water board taxes;
- implementation or application of legal obligations.
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data within the context of executing agreements made between us, namely the agreements we have made with a customer for the delivery of flowers and related products.
You are obliged to provide personal data as a result of a legal or contractual obligation, or because of a condition which is necessary for closing an agreement.
Sharing of information
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or otherwise make it publicly available, except under the circumstances described below.
In the context of this processing, your personal data will be shared with the following parties:
- Companies within our group;
- Through our own data processing staff;
- External advisors;
- External service providers;
- The tax office;
- Supervisory authorities.
The case may arise whereby we have to disclose your personal data due to a legal requirement, by order of a supervisory or other government body, to protect or defend our rights, to investigate illegal activities or alleged fraud, or to prevent or act against violations of applicable conditions.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal data that we have collected about you in the event that we sell or transfer (part of) our business activities.
Forwarding of personal data
Via the processing to which this privacy statement applies, your personal data will not be passed on to parties that are located in countries outside the EU / EEA (‘third countries’) or to international organisations.
We are aware that you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to contact us freely and at reasonable intervals with a request to inform you whether your personal data is being processed, and if so, to inspect the information concerned;
- The right to have your personal data corrected or supplemented if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- The right to have your personal data deleted or to limit its processing;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data due to your specific personal circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- The right to data transferability if there is a question concerning whether the processing of your personal data takes place via automated processes based on your consent or in the context of the execution of an agreement.
If you wish to make a request on the basis of the above-mentioned rights, you can do this by sending an email to email@example.com. We may ask you for proof of identity for the purpose of verification. We will strive to respond to your request within the applicable legal time frame.
Please note that you have the right to file a complaint about the processing of your information with a supervisory authority if you believe that this processing infringes privacy regulations. For the Netherlands, the Dutch Data Protection Authority has been designated as the supervisory authority. For more information you can consult the website https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/.
Automatic decision making
This processing does not make use of automated decision-making and profiling.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to alter this privacy statement from time to time and will inform you of any changes via the appropriate communication channels. At the bottom of this privacy statement you can see when it was most recently updated.
This privacy statement was last modified on: May 1, 2018