TRENDY TULIPS WITH A LITTLE EXTRA: BULB BOUQUET
Bulb Bouquets are very popular at the moment, if you like to order them you have to be very quick to be the first in line. In these traditional hand-tied bouquets the Tulips still have their bulbs. The bulbs make sure the flowers have a great vase life, plus they give the whole an added value. It is very decorative!
INSIDE OR OUTSIDE?
Another unique selling point of this bouquet is the fact that you can place it inside but also outside. Just remove the packaging and place the bulbs in a bowl with a small amount of water. Please keep replenishing the Tulips regularly. Just 1 cm of fresh water in the bowl every time is enough. Ps. Here a little secret! When the Tulips don’t bloom anymore the bulbs can be used in your garden.
When placing the Bulb Bouquet outside, keep it out of the wind. For instance place the bouquet in a pot or between other plants where it is more protected. In case of heavy rain, the excess water has to be removed. On the other hand, the Bulb Bouquet can stand a couple degrees of frost outside. With a lot of care, the Bulb Bouquet can bloom a good 10 to 14 days inside. Outside, the bulb will stand around 4 to 6 weeks.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BULB BOUQUET?
• Tulipa Seadove is a beautiful true red Tulip.
• Tulipa White Marvel is the whitest Tulip in its class.
• Tulipa Christmas Dream is a light carmine-rose Tulip with a white base on the inside and warm fuchsia-red on the outside.
• Tulipa Orca makes a statement inside or in the garden with its flamboyant tangerine colour. It resembles a peony thanks to its double row of petals. The Tulip also has a fragrant to it.
• Crossing a Christmas Marvel with a Monte Carlo Tulip resulted in a double-flowered red Tulip named Tulipa Largo.
CUSTOMISE YOUR BULB BOUQUET
Did you know you can order different sized bouquets at OZ Export. The standard bouquet has 10 stems, but if you like you can also order bouquets with 15 or even 20 stems. These bouquets are only available as a direct pre-order. So if you like a bigger bouquet just call us or send us a message!
Back to overview