FUN WITH FLOATING FLOWERS
Paper & Stitch has made such a fun floral idea for the summer! Floating flowers! Perfect for those joyful summer pool parties! Or for a wedding near the open water or a pool. You can use all kinds of shapes like: a monogram, a letter, a triangle or anything else you can think of!
How-To creatE a floating floral design?
Here is how to make your own floating wreath with flowers.
1. Cut foam pieces into the size you prefer.
2. Glue the pieces together with hot glue, one at a time, to create the desired shape.
3. Next, cut the stem off a large bloom and glue it to the foam core. Switch back and forth between large, medium, and small size flowers until the entire wreath has been completed.
4. Gentle set into the pool and enjoy!
Please visit our webshop and buy your flowers and floristry supplies. Below is a list of the flowers Paper & Stitch used:
- Light Peach Juliet Garden Roses
- Ivory Peach Garden Roses
- Keira Pink Garden Roses
- Pink Piano Garden Spray Roses
- Pink Mayra Garden Roses
- White Anemones
- Double Bloom Tulips
- Materials: Foam Core, Xacto Knife & Glue Gun
- Optional: Chrysal Professional Glory Spray
Back to overview